1 8 oz. softened light cream cheese
½ cup non fat plain yogurt
1/3 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
2 15 cans drained and chopped artichoke hearts
1 tablespoon melted butter
¼ cup bread crumbs
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried
1) Preheat oven to 350’.
2) Coat a small 10” casserole dish with cooking spray.
3) Into a medium sized mixing bowl, beat cream cheese. Add yogurt, mayonnaise & parmesan cheese, beat with mixer until well blended. Fold prepared artichokes into bowl.
4) Spread evenly into prepared baking dish.
5) Melt butter in a small microwaveable dish, add bread crumbs, parmesan and parsley, mix well. Top artichoke mixture evenly.
6) Bake for 25 minutes, serve immediately with gourmet crackers