Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Blizzard!

We are in the midst of a serious blizzard, and it's only just begun!  The wind is howling....I'm worried a bit about the power going out.  Visibility is next to zero.  We are going nowhere.  School has already been cancelled for tomorrow.  I have no place to be for the rest of the week. Should have plenty of time to work on some new recipes to share with you. My pantry is stocked and I have plenty of butter and eggs. I think it's time to start thinking about Valentines Day baking.

For the time being, I'm on my couch wearing my slippers and am covered in a cozy fleece blanket.  For dinner tonight I'll be serving Braised Beef Goulash  over noodles with a simple salad.  I made it yesterday, it's the perfect comfort food for this blustery weather.  Have you tried this recipe?  It is so simple and can be made ahead or frozen.  My kids LOVE it!  

I'm still on a mission to share my soup recipes, so stay tuned!

Have a safe and warm evening!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment