Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow....Serious Snow....

Our back yard this morning around 10:00 a.m.....
Our deck...my grill.
 A not so great picture of my heated bird bath...it stands about 3 feet tall.

It stopped snowing, so I filled my bird feeder, after I shoveled a path, of course.
And I have a customer, so beautiful!
Fun...snow is soooooo fun!
My handsome husband is making great progress!

Well, I think the worst is over.  The only interrupted services were cable, home phone, and Internet.  We had power and heat, thank God.  I can live with that.

Seeing as it's so cold and snowy outside, I think the perfect comfort dish of the day would be my Three Cheese Penne Pasta with Turkey Sausage.  It's quick, healthy, and really tasty!  I'm going to serve it up with some frozen petite peas. 

Have a safe rest of the day.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment