Sunday, November 7, 2010

Whew!

Good morning.

Last week was very busy.  I hosted a Pampered Chef party on Thursday and then Joe and I attended a very good friend's wedding Saturday....I'm ready for a quiet dinner at home this evening.  I'm going to make Jamie Oliver's Roast Chicken with Lemon and Rosemary Roast Potatoes....ummmm can't wait!  He does some very interesting and simple techniques with the lemon, garlic, and potatoes. 

I haven't cooked dinner in my kitchen since last Wednesday, I'm missing it!   Luckily I made plenty of my boy's favorite, pulled pork for my party.  They've been noshing on that for days. I did make breakfast Saturday morning.  I made whole wheat pancakes with blueberries (recipe in archives) and bacon..the house smelled dreamy.  I first thaw out frozen blueberries and with a fork, plop them on the top of the pancake batter on the griddle, they come out fantastic!  You will notice that there are tons of juices in the bowl after thawing.  You wouldn't want to mix this into your batter, it would be compeltely blue!

My friend Genevieve would like a good Thanksgiving stuffing recipe...anyone have any other suggestions/requests?

Have a wonderful day!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment