Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"UFO"....Unidentified Food Object....

It is time to start thinking about the upcoming Thanksgiving menu.  Am I suggesting you make this UFO???
Indeed.

We're going to have some fun with some creative Thanksgiving recipes.  Nothing crazy that no one will eat of course....and nothing that is going to be ridiculously time consuming, ugh, who wants that?!

We're going to stir it up.

I'd love to hear your thoughts of what this is and what to do with it.

This is going to be fun!
Angie

2 comments:

  1. Celery root aka celeriac? Cut it up and roast it with carrots, onions, parsley and potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I know that I do Not have a clue as to what this thing is. I would like to ask some questions, kind of like a scavenger hunt, so that maybe I can figure out what it is.

    Is it a root?

    ReplyDelete