Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ten things you don't know about me....

1)   Favorite vegetable:  Onion.  I do not use as a condiment!  I ate them as a young child.
2)   I played professional volleyball in 1986 and 1987 for the Chicago Breeze.
3)    Have huge soft spot for babies, elderly people, and animals.
4)   I am intrigued by the medicinal properties of food.
5)   Very first food I prepared were fried potatoes, suffered a pencil eraser size 3rd degree burn, they were delicious!
6)   Love fried foods, try not to eat them.  Do TONS of oven frying.  More recipes soon!
7)   All time favorite seasonings:  salt and pepper
8)   I am in LOVE with nature.  Dream job would be to be an organic vegetable farmer, I look good in overalls.
9)   Would love to go to culinary school just to say I did.
10) Favorite dessert:  chocolate.

Aren't you glad to know these things? 

Have a happy, healthy day!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment