Friday, December 3, 2010

Whew!

Well.  I've been busy. 

Thanksgiving being my favorite food holiday of all time, inspired me to bake pies.  Lots of pies.  Twenty three in fact.  Apple Crumb, Pecan, Lemon Chiffon, and Apple Cranberry Crumb, and of course, Pumpkin.

And Kringle. Ten.  Do you know what Kringle is?  It is this fantastic butter/yeast dough that you make the night before, allow to rest in refrigerator overnight.  In the morning, you shape into a beautiful rolled coffee cake filled with cream cheese and your favorite fruit fulling and immediately bake.  Finally they are drizzled with icing. It's like a giant danish.  They make for a gorgeous presentation and are incredibly delicious!  They are great for holiday gift giving.  I'm thinking this will be one of my next recipe posts......

Oh.  I've also been thinking of a Chocolate Glazed Coconut Cheesecake.  Does that not sound amazing??? I will be developing that recipe to share with you as well.  These could be made bite size for upcoming holiday parties....

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and I look forward to sharing plenty of entertaining tips and recipes from my kitchen for the upcoming holiday.

Have a great weekend!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment