Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  Ryan and I dressed up Thursday for his Kindergarten Halloween party, Saturday for a party at my friend Kathleen's house, and today, of course, for Halloween.  Next Halloween, I'm dressing up as something that does not require a wig and I'd like for Ry to wear something that shows his cute face!   And how about my husband Joe???  Nice mullet, ay?  He went as a very fashionable hockey fan...
 I'm sad to see Halloween go.  I love everything about it.  I love seeing it through a my five year old's eyes.
I love how he enjoys absolutely everything.  I helped him rake the leaves into a pile so he could jump in them repeatedly.  I loved the running from house to house trick or treating.  So fun.

I hope you had a wonderful and safe Halloween.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment