Saturday, May 8, 2010

WTTW, Chicago Tonight Link!

Hey everyone! 

Click here to view the Chicago Tonight Blogger Segment that aired live on May 6th at 7:00 p.m.  It was great fun!    I truly enjoy the company of Dana Joy of Real Food Rehab and Natalie of Bake and Destroy.  The three of us are very different in our approach to food and and blogging.  I find what they do fascinating. From the moment we all meet in the green room, we are chatting it up.  Dana Joy and Natalie are so on top of food and drink trends, take a moment to check out their sites, you won't be disappointed!

I want to thank Phil Ponce, the charming host of Chicago Tonight and his entire crew, they're amazing!  I want to thank Amy Christenson, a producer of the show,  for the awesome opportunity!  And last but not least, Ruthie in make up.  What a treat to have someone do my make up!  She is fabulous.

Check it out!

Thank you, Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment