Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Angie's Pantry New Site!

Hello!

I would like to invite you to visit the new home of Angie's Pantry.   I wanted my site to be a bit more user friendly.  I hope you like it!  I'm happy to offer the following upgrades:

1)  Simple recipe categories for you to peruse.
2)   My recipes are much easier to print!  Ya-hoo!  You will find a green "printer friendly" button at the bottom of each post.  Print with or without pictures.
3)  I now have a search box.  (I feel like I've hit the big time, I have a search box!)  Anyway, I hope you find it helpful.
4)  Email me!  Simply click on my email address and send me a message!  I love hearing from you.
5)  If you'd like to follow me, feel free to do so via Facebook or Twitter.

Lastly, a recipe.  For me, it's always about the recipe!  Click here for my latest amazing appetizer!  I'm telling you, these are absolutely killer! 

I hope you will visit often!   Let me know what you think:-)

Angie

My new URL:
http://www.angiespantry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment