Sunday, June 27, 2010

Me...a Runner.....

Ahhhh, yeah, right.  Those two words do not belong in Angie Montroy's vocabulary! 

Hold on for a second.  I'm so completely tired of having to "go" to the gym.  Such a process.  I need to do something that is less time consuming.  I've been walk/running.  Believe me, more walking than "running."  And saying running makes me laugh!!  When you think of running, don't you think of someone running at a pretty good clip?  Well.  Not me. 

Good effort, though, right?  In addition, I feel so good.  They say that just 30 minutes a day of walking is all you need.  So, Moms out there, you are extremely important!  Take a little time for yourself.

We all need to take care of ourselves.  Exercise is just as important as a good diet.  I'm not talking "dieting," I just mean simply eating well, at least 80% of the time.

The recipes I share are intended for just that.  I offer some very nice simple, delicous, and easy to follow recipes.   For that other 20% of the time, I have many delicious suggestions for that as well!  I only use REAL INGREDIENTS.  Enjoy peanut butter chocolate chip bars, or pumpkin squares with cream cheese frosting.

I hope you all are enjoying your summer.  Such a great time of the year to celebrate, get our hands in the dirt, and of course, cook and eat outside.

I have many more recipes to share to make entertaining and dinner time easy.  Some of the best things I make are the simplest!

Look forward to a wonderful pulled pork recipe and endless salad recipes that are out of the ordinary.  Last but not least, desserts and baking.

Have a blessed day.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment