Thursday, April 22, 2010

What's on my mind.....

Chorizo....homemade, made with turkey instead of incredibly fatty pork, yes, this is good...
Breakfast skillet, with homemade turkey chorizo, crispy oven fried potatoes...eggs over easy...
Spicy chicken wings, oh yeah, with homemade light bleu cheese dressing, yes, I said light.
Salads...lots of salads...with really delicious "goodies."
Cinnamon rolls..cream cheese frosting, of course...
Pizza...grilled...
Vegetables....grilled...
Steak...grilled...
Easy fall off the bone ribs...homemade BBQ sauce...did I mention easy?
Warm bleu cheese potato salad...
Oh yeah, pies...blueberry...peach crumb...toasted coconut cream...with homemade pastry cream, of course...

These are the things that I've been thinking about.  These are the kinds of things I'm working on.

I don't know about you but we are eating out less and less these days.  Truly there is nothing you can eat in a restaurant that you can't make even BETTER at home!  Please feel free to let me know if there is something you'd like to see on my blog. I LOVE requests!

Have a great evening.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment