Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tantalizing Tid Bits...Spring is almost here!!

As most of you know, I am an avid bird watcher.  Yesterday, while delivering vittles to a friend, I witnessed about 20 robins, yes ROBINS,  fly out of the bushes!  You would know from a previous writing that birds love to take shelter in thick green shrubs.   I have also seen yellow finches on my thistle feeder, typically I see them in more mild weather.   So the ground hog has nothin' on me!

Besides, Joe just reported that baseball spring training starts today.  Warm weather is on its way!

In light of the pending change of seasons, I'm going to next post a delicious springy salad...anyone tired of the typical lettuce, cucumber, tomato salad?  It will contain a "UFO."   Additionally, we officially begin the Lenten season today, I'm going to share some delicious, easy ways to prepare fish that your family will LOVE!

Have a blessed day!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment